1. Right of withdrawal
(1) As a consumer within the meaning of § 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB), you have the right within the EU to revoke any sales contract for all products within 14 days without stating reasons. Of course, this also applies before acceptance of the offer made by you to conclude the sales contract. The revocation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier have taken possession of the goods.
(2) In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (good goods tegernsee GmbH, Flößergasse 6a, 81369 München, phone: +49 89 139882 88, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear written declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, which is not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of exercising the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
2. Consequences of withdrawal
(1) If you withdraw from the sales contract, we shall repay to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choosing a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than 14 days from the date we receive notice of your withdrawal from this contract. We will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction for such refund unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund. We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
(2) You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the costs of returning the goods. The return costs within Germany amount to approx. 20€.
(3) You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if that loss in value is due to handling them in a way which is not necessary to examine their nature, properties and functionality.
3. Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, you can fill out this form and return it to us.)
good goods tegernsee GmbH
Phone: +49 89 139882 88
Hereby I give notice that I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following goods:
Ordered on*: ___
Received on*: ___
Name of consumer(s): __
Address of consumer(s): __
Signature of consumer(s):
(just if submitted on paper)
*Delete as appropriate.